This berry smoothie has been our healthy ice cream choice during this endless hot summer. The taste of seasonal fresh berries and yogurt, is everything!
Usually I am not a big fan of smoothie bowls because they give me heartburn, so I have to be very careful when combining the ingredients of a smoothie. But this berry smoothie has changed the game of breakfast smoothies for me. It is sweetened with fruits and a sprinkle of vanilla because it seems to do the trick every time.
During summer you can find wild blackberries and wild blueberries in Albania and they taste so different from the frozen ones you can buy in packages. But you can use all kinds of berries you have on hand. It will be delicious either way.
This double-berry smoothie is made with frozen blueberries and blackberries. You can use a frozen or a fresh banana, yogurt of your choice, oats, nuts or seeds and a sprinkle of vanilla. Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender and you made yourself a delicious berry smoothie.
Why you have to make this Breakfast Berry Smoothie?
- It takes 5 minutes to make it
- It is meal prep friendly
- It is healthy
- It is one of the easiest recipes for breakfast
- You can incorporate nuts and seeds so it keeps you full longer.
- It tastes amazing
If you try this smoothie let us know on the comments below. Don’t forget to follow us on our social media, so you will be the first to get notified when a new recipe is posted on the blog.
More recipes you might like
Breakfast double berry smoothie is so rich in flavor and it takes only 5 minutes to make. It is fruit sweetened and a healthy way to start your day. You can also add nuts and seeds of your choice to make it healthier.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
- 1 banana ( you can also use frozen one)
- 1 cup mixed frozen blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or hemp seeds (or any nut/seed of your choice
- 1/2 cup water
- sprinkle of vanilla
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend them until it reaches the consistency you desire. You can add more water or not depending on how thick you like your smoothie to be.