If there is one thing that we all love in our family, that is the latte. Every day we try to switch things up by combining different ingredients and flavors. This Chocolate Mocha Latte is the best way to drink your morning coffee but also take your shot of chocolate for the day.
To make this Mocha latte you can use filtered coffee or espresso shots. I use filtered since espresso is a little strong for my heart. It is delicious either way.
How to make Chocolate Mocha Latte?
It is so easy to make this Chocolate Mocha Latte. In a small saucepan, add the milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, and sugar. Let the mixture warm but do not boil it. Separate the chocolate mixture and brewed coffee into two mugs. Top it with steamed milk or whipped cream.
More recipes you might like:
This Chocolate Mocha Latte is the best way to drink your morning coffee but also take your shot of chocolate for the day. It is a creamy and frothy cup of hot chocolate coffee.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup brewed filtered coffee, (or 2 shots of espresso and warm water to fill 1 cup)
- 1 cup of soy milk ( or any other milk)
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar (optional)
- sprinkle of vanilla
- Brew the coffee.
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat and add the milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, and sugar. Stir continuously. Let the mixture heat but do not boil it.
- Pour the chocolate mixture and brewed coffee by dividing it into two mugs. Stir well so everything is well combined. Top it with steamed milk or whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.