This Christmas Chocolate Bark is the easiest and delicious gift you could make for your loved ones. Last year since we were obsessed with mulled wine, I came up with this Mulled wine spice mix gift idea for our friends and family. This year we thought about something special too.
The Christmas Dark Chocolate Bark has all the flavors of home. The orange zest, cranberries, ginger, cashew nuts and of course chocolate.
This gift idea is so easy because it doesn’t necessarily require a recipe. I am suggesting my way of making it but you can add other delicious dried fruits and nuts. You can substitute cashew nuts with hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts etc. You can also substitute dried cranberries with candied ginger or candied orange. It’s your choice to have fun with it and add love to this gift.
To make this Christmas Dark Chocolate Bark I used cashews because they are perfectly combined with ground ginger and cranberries with orange zest because they are my definition of Christmas.
More recipes you might like:
This Christmas Dark Chocolate Bark is the perfect gift to impress your friends and family. It has all the sweet flavors of homemade Christmas desserts. It is quite easy to make and you can adapt it with whatever ingredients you have in your pantry.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Setting time: 1-2 hours
- 200 gr dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 tsp of ground ginger
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on medium heat in the microwave or you can melt it with the double boiler method. I prefer the double boiler method.
- Pour melted chocolate into the lined baking tray and use a spoon to spread it evenly to the edges. Top evenly with cranberries, cashew nuts, orange zest, and a sprinkle of ground ginger.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour or at room temperature for about 2 hours before breaking it into smaller pieces.