This Lavender Honey Latte changed my life! During wintertime when all you want are warm soups and lattes, I love to experiment with different kinds of warm drinks. This lavender latte is seriously delicious and it makes you want to drink lavender lattes all winter long.
This is a simple yet comforting recipe. It has 4 ingredients and making this latte couldn’t be easier:
Water to make the tea with dried culinary lavender flowers.
Soy Milk to make it creamier but in my experience, you can also use cashew, oat, or coconut milk.
Dried Lavender buds for the delicious taste of this latte.
Honey or any other sweetener of your choice. Maple syrup is another tasty option. I usually use honey since in my country maple syrup is very expensive and hard to find instead of honey which is highly produced in Albania.
There are two ways to make this latte frothy and creamy:
First way: When warming the milk in a pot, take a whisk and whisk it gently so it forms bubbles. Then pour over the lavender tea.
Second way: Use a foam maker to make the milk frothy.
This lavender honey latte is best served warm with cake or biscuits. You can garnish it with dried lavender buds on top.
More recipes you might like:
This lavender honey latte is seriously delicious and it makes you want to drink lavender lattes all winter long. It is frothy and creamy. It is made with 4 simple ingredients in 10 minutes. It is perfect combined with chocolate cake or biscuits.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy milk ( or any other type of milk)
- 2 tsp dried lavender buds (1 tsp for each serving)
- 2 tsp honey or any sweetener (1 tsp for each serving)
- In a small pot over medium heat add the water and dried lavender buds. When the water has boiled, remove from heat. Set aside.
- In another pot heat the soy milk. You can use a whisk to make it frothy or a foam maker.
- Add 2 tsp of honey on two mugs, 1 for each mug. Then strain the lavender tea through a fine mesh strainer and add it to the mugs. Add the foamed milk and garnish with dried lavender buds.