Pink latte is a special delicious latte that you will fall in love with once you try it! I am such a big latte lover so I try different variations of lattes every now and then. This beetroot latte is sweet and earthy. You won’t believe that you can make this from your least favorite vegetable of your childhood.
It is made with cooked beetroot, coconut milk, dates, cinnamon, ground ginger, and vanilla. They are all healthy and rich in natural sweeteners.
This is perfect for Valentine’s day as a sweet treat for your loved ones. Combined with some heart shapes vegan cookies, this pink latte is the sweetest surprise breakfast.
If you try this pink latte with beetroot and coconut milk, let us know! Don’t forget to tag us on your food picture under the tag @bimorah. Hope you love this latte as much as I do.
Ready in 5 minutes
Serves 2 people
- ½ of cooked beetroot (3/4 tsp of beetroot powder)
- 1 cup coconut milk (from a carton)
- 1 cup of water
- 3 dates (pitted)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Sprinkle of vanilla powder
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or using a handheld blender, whisk all the ingredients together until everything is blended.
- Transfer the mixture To a small pan to heat at a medium temperature stirring occasionally.
- Sieve the beetroot latte when pouring into the mugs using a mesh strainer. Top it with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or beetroot powder.