This is my favorite juice, especially during spring. The combination of strawberries and blood orange juice is such a sweet treat. The first time I made this it wasn’t even planned. I had only oranges and strawberries and tried this amazing juice/smoothie.
I like to juice the blood oranges and then blend the orange juice into a blender along with strawberries. This way it is more like a smoothie consistency.
You can also strain the pulp and seeds of strawberries after blending so it becomes more like juice.
This Strawberry, Blood Orange Juice is so simple yet the best juice to help boost Vitamin C. My favorite way of serving this sweet juice is with lots of ice cubes and fresh strawberries to garnish.
More recipes you might like:
This Strawberry Blood Orange Juice is so simple yet the best juice you can have on a hot day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- In a blender combine the blood orange juice, strawberries, and water. Blend everything together and serve the juice with ice cubes.
- You can use any type of orange. The result is amazing.
- You can strain the pulp of strawberries or not, is your choice.
- I haven’t tried using frozen strawberries but I think it will be delicious as well. If you try it, please let us know.